Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products Division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for our Manufacturing Engineer opportunity for the converting department at the Wauna Mill located in Clatskanie, Oregon. The role is responsible for increasing the effectiveness of the asset group by improving reliability, work processes, equipment performance, and team member capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Managing and executing Georgia-Pacific’s reliability and asset strategies
- Leading the continuous efforts to identify, investigate, recommend, and implement equipment improvements, new systems, and process changes to improve productivity, yield, quality, and reduce costs
- Providing strategic and tactical leadership in the areas of safety, asset reliability, cost optimization, productivity, and strategic capital planning and execution
- Driving improvement to operating metrics in all equipment of the work system
- Collaborating with the operations team to build systems to improve productivity
The Experience You Will Bring
One of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering with two (2) or more years of manufacturing experience
- Four (4) or more years of paper converting experience
- Experience owning or leading a manufacturing process
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
- Experience as a supervisor with responsibility for direct reports
- Experience leading projects within a manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf