Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
We have an exciting opportunity available that will provide coordination and support to the Koch Talent Solutions Team in Singapore.A successful candidate will have a high degree of comfort and proficiency using technology, strong organizational skills, be a proactive communicator, have a high level of customer service orientation with a focus on sense of urgency and the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Scheduling meetings and interviews, coordinate interview travel arrangements, facilitation of invoicing, expense reimbursement and record keeping.
- Coordinate and assist in planning and execution of Recruiting events.
- Assist in the coordination of projects specific to Talent Solution.
- Utilize ATS to track and analyze data and produce reporting and metrics.
- Manage candidate workflow and recruiting process utilizing ATS.
- Responsible for supporting local job portal management and intern program
- Provide end to end recruitment support to the assigned open positions in Singapore Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma degree or above
- 2+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment in a role such as recruiter/HR assistant, project coordinator, customer service or similar.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills to include presentation and public speaking.Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers at all levels providing a positive customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers at all levels providing a positive customer service experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Adept at learning and utilizing technology such as databases, collaboration tools, ERP/RMS/ATS. Must be proactive and able to apply analytical thinking to solve problems.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting multiple individuals.
- Experience working as a recruiter or HR assistant.