Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – Olympia, WA
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and detail-oriented? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific!
Our Industrial Corrugated facility in Olympia, WA is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in our fast-paced environment where priorities frequently change to meet the needs of daily production, customer and business needs. The Customer Service Representative creates value by acting as a primary liaison between our sales team, our customers and our internal departments.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our Corrugated division, please visit www.gppackaging.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interacting with customers by phone, email and/or in person to receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs
- Communicating changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives and customers as appropriate
- Completing various forms and inputting information into order entry systems.
- Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate order flow process
- Coordinating shipment of product, expediting shipments, arranging pick-up of defective product, etc. with shipping department
- Managing sales backlog by reviewing sales and release orders, updating and closing/completing in the system as needed
- Receiving complaints concerning billing, product or service rendered, and working with Quality Assurance and other departments as appropriate to identify root cause and corrective action
- Occasionally traveling to customer facilities
- Thriving in an environment of continuous change
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf