We are looking for a Multicraft Maintenance Technician at our Seaford, DE plant with responsibilities for ensuring that plant equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical repair and working order, enabling a continuous production mode.
Other responsibilities and expectations include:
- Troubleshoot, identify, and perform corrective and preventive maintenance on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics systems.
- Use electrical test equipment, as needed, for repair and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment up to 480 volts AC and 500 VDC while wearing all required PPE.
- Troubleshoot programmable logic controllers, electronics boards and instrumentation, both pneumatic and electronic.
- Diagnose problems by interpreting and working from engineering drawings, blueprints, schematics, and equipment manufacturer’s literature.
- Demonstrated commitment to compliance and ability to manage risk in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to communicate and function within a strong team environment.
- Able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Training will be provided by our senior staff members to transfer knowledge and skills on critical equipment.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and on call as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Journeyman Electrician License from the State of Delaware
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of (3) years of experience maintaining industrial machinery and equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- To be considered for employment in this position you must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to wear all required PPE for the work. This can include wearing arc flash or hot suits for electrical or mechanical work respectively.
- Industrial/Manufacturing journeyman degree
- Master Electrician License from the State of Delaware
Physical Requirements With Or Without Accommodations
- Climbing and working from ladders to gain access to equipment, structures, and roofs on a weekly basis.
- Bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting on a daily basis.
- Lifting may be up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing up and down 6 flights of stairs occasionally.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf