Software Application Developer
What you will do in your role.
- Work with business analysts and technical resources to define application development requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for development work
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of system development and support
- Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical, and architectural designs
- Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technology processes
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable software solutions
The experience you will bring.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, etc.)
- Experience with node.js and other JS frameworks: AngularJS or React or jQuery or nestJS
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience with Object-Oriented Languages
- Experience with Salesforce (lightning components, communities, apex)
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- Able to work with software vendors to solve application issues
- Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical, & architectural design
- Visual and product design skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS/MIS
Some of the applications we work with:
Bachelor's degree, 2+ years business application development and support experience or accredited code bootcamp with 1+ years business application development and support experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf