Acquisition Analyst - Mergers and Acquisitions
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies, according to Forbes.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
We are seeking an Analyst to support Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) within our Strategy & Business Develop group at our corporate office in Wichita, KS. In this highly collaborative role, the Analyst will participate in supporting our growth strategy through analysis of investment and business development projects. As an Analyst, you will apply economic thinking gained from industry experience to drive investment strategy and market analysis.
In an effort to capitalize on INVISTA’s unique position for future growth, this group provides market analysis, financial modeling, business analysis, and due diligence capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop point-of-views on new market and product segments and originating, analyzing, valuing, proposing possible opportunities for the business to pursue
- Identify risks and implications associated with acquisitions
- Conduct research and analysis to assess the competitive effects, trends, and potential liabilities of proposed acquisitions
- Understand conditions affecting industries and the business
- Present results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical management
- Apply mathematical modeling and other optimization methods to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Coordinate across multiple teams leveraging their expertise to gather key data points to help frame a strong economic point of view for the business
- Develop and maintain financial models
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- 2+ years of corporate development or investment market analysis
- High proficiency using MS Excel, including cash flow modeling to create and modify financial models
- Experience with strategy development
- Operate with high integrity, ethics, and always be in compliance with laws, regulations, and associated standards
- Act with an entrepreneurial spirit, applying energy, urgency, accuracy, accountability, and good judgment
- Continually develop and apply strong economic thinking skills and prioritize based on economic value
- Be a strong team player and accept and have the humility to seek and accept other’s feedback as well as proactively share your ideas
- Build and maintain relationships with INVISTA and Koch Industries employees through strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf