The SRG Global Morehead facility is seeking a quality engineering professional with a passion for customer focus and creating value through continuous improvement in product and process.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise the quality group in development and implementation of process flow, control plans, PFMEA, and standard work for early product/process development.
- Develop quality planning process / documents in support of SRG Flawless Launch Process.
- Quality expert in dimensional gauge design, evaluation, and certification.
- Customer liaison for 8D submittals, quality alerts and corrective action implementation and verification.
- Set-up 100% final inspection process including training and reporting structure.
- Set-up training plans for inspectors in molding, plating, and prototype assembly.
- Support molding, plating, and assembly areas in problem-solving
- Train and monitor daily plating inspection with defect mapping.
- Provide statistical analysis of inspection and dimensional data for improvement opportunities.
- Support new product designs to achieve targeted quality and productivity levels.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Engineering or other technical degree
- 1-5 yrs. experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing plant
- Statistical Process Control Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection molding part design and tooling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer
- Working knowledge of IATF 16949 for Guidelines for Implementation of Quality Management Systems
- Working knowledge of quality core tools
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf