3-Day Weekend Production Support Specialist
Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking a Production Support Specialist on a 3-day Weekend shift to train Operators and assist in production operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Train new Operators and monitor for compliance to instructions
- Production reporting via documentation and in MRP system
- Inspect molded products, material handling, trimming, secondary operations, and proper use of scales to weigh parts for accurate counts
- Assist team with identifying/verifying proper tagging/labeling of inventory for lot traceability
- Print and verify labels prior to issuing them to production floor
- Moving parts to next production step
- Accurately perform line reconciliation at end of shift
- Complete production line 5S and Cleanliness Audits/Walkthroughs and correct non-compliances
- Successfully complete inventory physical counts and reject reporting
- Assist root cause investigations for customer part quality issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of production or assembly group leader experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures or medical device manufacturing
- Clear and concise communication skills to train on Work Instructions
- Ability to organize and effectively accomplish tasks
- Excellent attention to detail for accurate documentation
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf