Production Supervisor - Corrugated
Production Supervisor - Corrugator – Mt. Wolf, PA
Georgia-Pacific is seeking you to become our next Production Supervisor!
Georgia-Pacific offers an entrepreneurial environment for results-oriented individuals with a unique culture that focuses on results and rewarding employees for their commitment to excellence. We are presently recruiting for a Corrugator Supervisor to join our team at our corrugated box facility in Mt. Wolf, PA. The ideal candidate will need to have the flexibility to work any shift potentially, and will be self-driven individuals with a passion for excellence in Safety, Manufacturing, and Customer Focus.
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership and accountability to proactively identify hazards and implement the appropriate mitigating strategies; investigate incidents and participate in resolution of causes
- Provide leadership on the operating floor and striving for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Responsibility for coaching, training, and developing operations personnel in safety, quality, production, problem solving, and technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Address key issues and concerns and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality, on-time production.
- Identify repairs needed at machine centers and create work requests for completion; follow up as required.
- Track continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure.
- Plan, assign and direct work for all hourly production employees; appraise performance and provide feedback as needed; assist in resolving complaints; hold employees accountable as needed; communicate issues and results on a daily basis.
- Exemplify and advance Market Based Management (MBM®).
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience working in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations)
- Willing and able to promote safe work practices and maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in manufacturing, business, or engineering
- Three (3) or more years of experience working in a corrugated facility
- Five (5) or more years of experience working in a supervisory role
- Experience working with KIWI application
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf