Molex - Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS) product team is seeking an Electrical Engineer to lead design and development of products for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for someone to share our passion for solution development and delivery. You will collaborate globally with multidisciplinary engineering teams to develop consumer device integration products such as wireless chargers, USB connectivity and charging ports, and integrated device access modules. This position supports product development teams designing product platforms within the North American Segment. You will also have direct customer engagement supporting technical requests, reviews, and problem-solving activities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers, and cross-functional development teams
- Understand customer- and industry standards-specific requirements
- Prepare and present technical proposals and reviews
- Create detailed technical requirements, low-level circuit designs, and test plans
- Guide product designers for integrated mechanical, thermal, PCB, and firmware product solutions
- Coordinate engineering verification of prototypes through phased-development process
- Actively support technical problem-solving throughout the product development lifecycle
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in Electrical, Electronics, or related engineering discipline
- 7 or more years of experience defining, designing, testing embedded electronic systems with emphasis on high-speed communications, power conversion, and inductive magnetics experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Launching embedded electronic systems with emphasis on high-speed communications, power conversion, and inductive magnetics experience
- Automotive electronics experience (CAN, LIN, DV, PV, PPAP) preferred
- Circuit design and measurement for optimal EMC/EMI performance, tolerance analysis, and signal processing, with regulatory lab experience, preferred
- Experience with Wireless Power Consortium and/or USB-IF standards preferred
What We Offer
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf