MOLDING SHIFT C SPECIALIST
The purpose of the Molding Operator is to support the Molding Department by producing and inspecting at a specified rate to ensure quality parts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Must be safety, quality, and product delivery oriented.
- Maintain a strict 5s (sorted, set-in-order, shined, standardized, and sustained) assembly cell.
- Must be able to follow and maintain visual management tools.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime on short notice.
- Needs to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate has to be willing to cross train on other molding presses.
- This environment is fast-pace and requires teamwork.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to follow both written and spoken instructions.
- Ability to communicate with specialists, other floor techs, supervisors, engineers, and managers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred but is not required.
- Ability to calculate simple mathematical equations.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf