Q.A. Tech Medical
QA Technician- Medical
Ensure successful production of Medical Products by inspecting and or measuring parts at specified regular intervals.Perform Batch Record Inspections to ensure all documents meet Good Documentation Practice (GDP) requirements
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to all safety regulations, guidelines, and instructions.Communicate safety concerns to appropriate personnel
- Inspect and or measure parts at specified regular intervals to ensure parts are manufactured to specifications using high precision instrumentation and equipment
- Perform Batch Record Inspections to ensure all documents meet Good Documentation Practice (GDP) requirements
- Conduct SAP transactions ensuring accurate data recordings are completed
- Meet Expectations of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Position including scrap, PPM, customer complaints and Quality Notifications
- Understand and follow work instructions including inspection plans and training materials
- Provide training to other operators as directed by management
- Support Maintenance of Work Environment’s 5S Standards
- Work overtime as needed
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex Total Quality Management Program, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Certification Programs, and Environmental Health and Safety Programs by following policies and procedures.
- Support production of products meeting ISO and FDA requirements by completing quality assurance related tasks using defined processes and high precision measuring devices and equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- One plus years in a manufacturing or Distribution Environment
- 1 year in a Manufacturing Environment producing production requiring ISO and or Regulatory Standards
- 1 year in a Quality Role in a Manufacturing or Distribution Center Environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf