Global Director of Reliability Engineering
The Global Director of Reliability Engineering leads a team of professionals to be an unrivaled partner in validation, test, and analysis services. They’ll build best in class test capabilities, cost structure and data analytics for our customers and business partners.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a vision and deploy actions to ensure a validation lab organization provides superior value for Molex and our customers. This includes directing Reliability Engineering Services as a partner to meet strategic business objectives as a seamless provider of service.
- Develop and implement programs to improve productivity and service to customers.
- Transform our labs into a data driven organization to drive improvement in product development by leveraging technology such as machine learning
- Drive collaboration and knowledge sharing across all lab sites for continuous improvement in KPI’s ensuring accountability and performance improvements that meet strategic goals of the business Evaluate existing testing techniques and methods for opportunities to improve quality, reduce cost through process optimizations and applications of lessons learned.
- Adopt a singular global management system, that provides transparency into activities that include global lab capabilities, capacity, availability, test data, knowledge databases and costs.
- Consolidate & implement global CAPEX and OPEX process, drive a culture of principled entrepreneurship and economic thinking. This includes a business strategy in the effective use of internal and external resources.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years managing technical managers, staff, and processes required
- Strong working knowledge of lab operations and/or managing a lab environment required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Experience working on multinational projects and managing global organizations Automotive, Medical, or other high reliability, quality and performance criteria products.
- Knowledge of Design of Experiment and statistical methods and analysis proficiency.Understand Automotive performance and reporting requirements.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf