Senior Quality Engineer
KSS is seeking a talented, energetic, quality professional to improve, promote, and sustain the Senior Quality Management System at KSS. The selected individual will be hardworking with solid quality skills and a strong working knowledge of the ISO 9001 2015 standards. This individual will work cross-functionally to drive strategic quality initiatives throughout the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Drive the company's compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard. This will include addressing gaps in process procedures, completion of Management Review Meeting and facilitating the development of appropriate metrics for each Quality Process.
- Lead the Internal Audit Process. Provide training in the auditing process and procedures to the Internal Audit Team. Develop a process for recording the results and findings of the audits. Drive completion of the actions from the audits.
- Manage the Corrective Action Process. Work with KSS leadership to select and prioritize corrective actions (CAR's). Manage the system: Initiate, assign owners, facilitate completion and verification, close and record.
- Manage the Document Change Request (DCR) and the Requests for Deviation (RFD) Systems.
- Management of the Document Control System. Establish structure for the system including nomenclature, storage location and process for revision control. Provide Quality input into the content of the procedures.
- Management of the Control of Measuring and Test Equipment System. Confirm all instruments are calibrated, investigate the impact of out of tolerance (OOT) equipment (and document the investigation) and address any instrument repair issues.
- Management of the Non-Conformance Report (NCR) System. Provide training of the process and procedures for the system. Submit and follow up with suppliers on NCR's. Review NCR's with Manufacturing Supervisors and Managers to close each NCR in a timely manner. Report trends to Management.
- Assist with the investigations of customer issues reported issues in the Customer Care Program (CCP)Work. Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams in root cause analyses of the reported issues. Report trends of the issues reported for each product type to senior management.
- Conduct incoming inspection of materials as necessary.
- Participate in Failure Mode Effectiveness Analyses (FMEA) and Process Failure Mode Effectiveness Analyses (PFMEA) for systems and processes in Manufacturing to identify gaps in the processes to improve product quality.
- Assist Manufacturing Process Engineers in the identification, measurement and reporting of key process variables in each of the Manufacturing operations.
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Quality in a diverse manufacturing environment
- Functional knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to drive improvements
- Results oriented with the capability of balancing multiple tasks and priorities
- 7+ years of experience in Quality in a diverse manufacturing environment
- Engineering degree in industrial, mechanical, or chemical engineering preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf