Customer Service Coordinator with Hungarian
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Customer Service Coordinator with Hungarian!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Dealing with customers’ enquires from initial call through order processing and invoice stage, to post sales activities.
- Develop and maintain trustful relationships with a portfolio of assigned Customers, through excellent communication and working relationships. Understand & anticipate their needs and requirements to ensure they are retained and to secure long-term business for Guardian
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and working relationships with all internal stakeholders to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on a win-win basis.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their ongoing needs and business objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams in Guardian
- Resolve any issues faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Seek for, maintain and report progress on sales targets (forecast execution), understand main positive and negative impacts and timely report to Customer Service Capability and Sales Capability, when needed prepare regular reports to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics
- Having a commercial approach and mindset by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers and the Company always receive maximum benefits from each deal.
- Visualize performance, analyse operational data related to Customer service and sales and Generate reports required for senior management team.
- Seek ways to continuously improve ways of working, eliminate process wastes and automate processes and system solutions. Experience of working in Continuous Improvement (Lean) environment is very welcomed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Hungarian language - fluent, English language - fluent
- Strong customer focus and service mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively question and challenge the status quo
- Proactive, hands on and results oriented
- Experience within a Customer facing role is a plus
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to details
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint