What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares samples for validation testing according to standard methods and Best Practices.
- Sets up and operates standard and custom testing equipment.
- Performs general testing as required and assists with measurement systems analysis for routine testing procedures.
- Provides feedback to Senior Test Technicians and Test Engineers on means to improve sample preparation and testing procedures.
- Assists in training laboratory technicians.
- Assists in resolving test problems when necessary.
- Summarizes test results using Microsoft Excel and Word. Reviews test results with Test Engineer and alerts engineer to abnormalities or inconsistencies in test results.
- Tracks work hours performed and records notes on testing as instructed.
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Quality (QS9000), and Environmental Management (ISO14000) Systems by following approved policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) years of college training in a technical field, or 1 or more years of laboratory testing experience
- Knowledge of set-up/programming of select lab equipment
- Experience with soldering and basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf