Material Handler - 3rd shift - $1,000 stay on bonus
Shift: Sunday - Thursday (11:30pm - 7:36am)
Come join a dynamic team that supplies raw materials and packaging supplies to our Stamping department! The Stamping department forms terminals for electronic connectors used in a wide variety of applications from automotive to industrial to consumer products.
$500 paid after 90 days + $500 paid after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pull raw material for continuous running and for new setups and/or changeovers.
- Monitor presses for threading of new coils and spools, replenishing raw material as needed.
- Verify scrap gaylord with material EDP and recycle.
- Review production schedule for needed reusable reels, fabricate reels as needed for production, and place incoming supplies in storage location.
- Return all raw material spools, round skids, and flange skids to vendors
- Recycle all cardboard that is not used.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Good communication for written and oral pass down between shifts
What Will Put You Ahead
- Past fork truck experience
- Experience with SAP and/or Warehouse RX
Hourly Pay Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf