General Affairs Officer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- In charge of security and guard, ensure plant is in a safe and secure condition. Monitor routing inspection, guard shifts, employee card and visitor management, etc.
- Manage canteen on daily basis, include vender, infrastructure, and on-site management, ensure the quality of food and service, approach reasonable employee satisfaction.
- Expert at facility maintenance, such as plant floor, construction equipment, etc. to ensure the working environment well organized.
- In charge of shuttle bus and company car rental and management.
- In charge of guest trip arrangement and ticket booking, like flight, train, hotel, commute, etc.
- Support EHS to meet local legal and Molex request on safety and environment as well as ISO 18000 system.
- Support affairs that organized by department or company width, such as meeting, outing, etc.
- Communicate with local government and submit associated internal/external report as required.
- Other tasks assign by manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years experience in multination company focusing on administration management .
- Familiar with local rule and law in related area.
- Reasonable EHS knowledge.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good English skills.
- Knowledge on construction.