Logistics Service Specialist
You thrive in a fast paced environment. You enjoy working with diverse customers. You have interest in gaining exposure to the transportation industry. Sound familiar? This might be the opportunity your looking for!
KBX Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Service Specialist in Green Bay, WI. This position includes various responsibilities that will help gain exposure to transportation and the KBXL business. It is a great starting point that could lead to other opportunities within the business! The successful candidate will have attention to detail, critical thinking skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize transportation systems and reporting to meet service parameters for on-time pick-up and delivery
- Work with customers and carriers through service sensitive situations
- Develop and maintain business relationships across the supply chain with both internal and external customers
- Assist in the Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D) process by taking incoming calls and creating files
- Support operational needs by taking on various tasks such as authorizing accessorial charges, data entry, proof of delivery (POD) requests and other administrative tasks as needed
- Deliver information with strong customer service skills and handle all situations with respect and integrity
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar related field
- Previous experience in Transportation/logistics industry or Customer Service
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf