Travel & Expense Program Manager
Koch Business Solutions has an open role for a Travel and Expense Program Manager. In this role, you will have responsibility to manage and optimize all aspects of the Koch companies corporate travel and expense program including company communications, corporate card and travel guidelines, travel expenditures, preferred suppliers and agreements, and program software. This role interacts closely with senior business leaders, HR Leaders, Corporate Security, numerous suppliers, procurement, and other internal customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage projects related to procuring global corporate card and travel services, rolling out new services or technologies and onboarding new business into the managed travel and expense program.
- Manage 1-3 employees, optimizing the work between KBS and Wipro teams.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure spend and services are optimized with a focus on quality, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving issues as they arise; collaborate with others to develop services and solutions.
- Program optimization; identify and implement program and process improvements.
- Lead reviews with key business leaders focusing on key performance metrics, benchmark measures and potential saving opportunities.
- Communicate with key business contacts and customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Project Management or Project Planning
- Experience assessing alternatives while applying critical economic and change management thinking towards decisions
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience managing and developing employees
- Experience presenting and communicating with internal and external teams
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel - conducting analysis, PowerPoint - Presentation experience, Word - general correspondence)
- 10-15% business travel with potential international travel
- At least 5 years of Travel, Expense, Credit Card or Analytical work experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf