Georgia-Pacific is hiring for a Facility Maintenance employee at their Lumber facility in Pineland, TX. If you’re a self-motivated individual ready to contribute to a strong team environment, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain site landscaping such as lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, turf and irrigation
- Ensure property buildings and grounds are well kept, clean, and free of trash
- Perform janitorial duties such as cleaning building floors and common areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing; cleaning restrooms; restocking supplies
- Perform basic facility repairs by operating hand tools
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Must possess basic maintenance skills to include hand tool use
- Must be willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least one (1) year of prior experience in Facility Maintenance
- Knowledge of heavy machinery to include and not limited to forklifts, tractors, and bush hogs
- Knowledge of basic maintenance skills such as plumbing and carpentry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf