Training Development Specialist
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Training Development Specialist for a large-scale ERP implementation. This project seeks to enable business operating models to support a more digital enabled organization. Through redesigning business processes to reflect best practices and implementing Infor M3, a customer experience suite, and various Infor edge applications as the core platform for the Packaging & Cellulose businesses, we believe we can provide more value to our customers and transform the way we do business. This project requires a detailed, blended training solution to support employees.The Training Development Specialist will serve as a key member of the project team reporting to the project Organizational Change Management Leader. The role will administer the PCDC Project technology platform training and work closely with other project team members and business implementation leaders to ensure employee knowledge acquisition through the effective execution of the project training and communication plans.
Successful candidates for the Training Development Specialist should have strong communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively, and independently, with a diverse group of stakeholders. The Training Development Specialist should also have a proven ability to execute projects while managing multiple competing demands across a matrixed organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Learn and document the GP business processes (current state to future state), roles, responsibilities, and functional procedures for the project process areas and applications
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to design, develop, validate and update interactive e-learning content utilizing UAP (U perform) or other digital training platforms.
- Participate in releases for updates to system in collaboration with IT
- Record Training videos in digital applications
- Design and develop training materials that adhere to standard formats, guidelines and methodology.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop storyboards/scripts for e-learning modules as well as stakeholder personas and journey maps
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks and course assessments
- Design activities and hands-on practice opportunities to strengthen skills and knowledge process areas
- Facilitate collaborative content reviews to validate materials for functional and technical accuracy and to utilize leading practices for engaging adult learners. Track training material development to ensure training deliverables are completed per plan.
- Publish computer-based training materials in the appropriate format and training application
- Collaborate with the project communication lead to execute communication plan deliverables
- Assist with assessments to validate our training plan implementation health
- Deliver effective training to diverse groups both in person and remotely
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with an ERP system as a trainer, instructional designer, or training specialist
- 3+ years’ experience in instructional design, industrial organizational engineer, human resources, business, or a technical field
- Experience in learning and development methodologies, learning management systems, training development and delivery, project management or change management
- Experience using digital communication platforms and applications
- Proficient with uPerform, Visio, PowerBI, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and other Microsoft Office 365 products
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to include overnight travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Training development experience related to technology project implementation particularly Infor M3, Microsoft Dynamics, or e-commerce platforms
- Experience in accounting, procurement, customer service, supply chain processes
- Experience using training development tools: Sum Total
- Experience conducting on-line training sessions utilizing Zoom, Skype, or Teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf