Director of Client Engagement
Koch Disruptive Technologies (KDT) is looking to add a Director of Client Engagement to their team in Wichita. This is a cross-functional role designed to build and maintain high quality relationships with KDT’s top partners and influencers. This role will develop a framework for institutionalizing KDT’s long-term strategic relationships with current and new partners, as well as identify their unique needs and how they can best be served. This person will become a trusted business advisor to internal and external leaders, helping everyone achieve a shared vision. This role will formalize and create unique events and gatherings, develop trusted relationships with top contacts, and innovate around data-driven decisions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a strategy to institutionalize and manage KDT’s network of top contacts; prioritizing highest value relationships, driving partner engagement, and retaining loyalty among existing partners
- Develop a relationship / network framework that:
- Identifies top partners
- Prioritizes best partners
- Identifies and defines goals / objectives for relationship
- Develops strategy for relationship
- Measures strength of relationship
- Reevaluates relationship
- Assist in developing and deploying the digital marketing strategy, leveraging the new KDT website, MSFT Dynamics, and future systems to drive high-touch, data-driven relationship management
- Plan and execute founder, CEO, and thought leader events sponsored by KDT, including both internal and external SMEs and leaders
- Research founders, startups, emerging tech prior to high level meetings for the KDT Leadership Team
- Ensure a best-in-class Client Experience for KDT partners
- Oversee management of KDT CRM tool
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience with relationship management or client engagement
- Experience managing a large number of high-profile clients or influencers
- Experience developing a framework for how to leverage data and analytics to measure relational success
- Experience with CRM or similar systems (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Background in investing and/or venture capital
- Experience designing, planning and hosting events
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf