Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Georgia-Pacific Gypsum is seeking a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician for our Cumberland, TN facility. This is a highly skilled position that requires an individual who can troubleshoot and maintain manufacturing equipment while constantly demonstrating safe work practices. This role will create value by performing preventative and corrective maintenance leading to increased uptime and reliability so the facility is able to meet production and quality goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting and repairing electric/electronic equipment, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Troubleshooting up to 480 VAC and DC circuits.
- Participating in a Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
- Recording maintenance and repairs in a computerized system
- Collaborating with operations to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participate in the safety program
- Working in a self-directed manner with little supervision
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of three (3) years of mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Experience single and three phase electrical repair and troubleshooting up to 480 volts
- Experience reading technical diagrams and schematics
- Experience with preventive and predictive maintenance routines and practices
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chain, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Willing and able to work any shift (to include variable starting times) nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to climb ladders and stairs to multiple levels
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) year technical degree in Maintenance Mechanics or Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings, and pumps
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
- Experience operating a motorized forklift and/or clamp truck
- Experience troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with metal fabrication (cutting, welding, machining, etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf