Triton Manufacturing is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to support our manufacturing facility in Monee, IL. The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing a diversified set of duties to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
What You Will Do In Your RoleKey Responsibilities:
- Install, set up, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Complete preventive maintenance on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines to ensure proper operation
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System
- Support building maintenance and repair including any of the following: HVAC, boilers, compressed air, water systems, and electrical circuits not to exceed Class 1 per NFPA-70
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Train production personnel in the proper and safe operation of equipment
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Ensure adherence to all OSHA and EPA regulations and local EH&S compliance programs. Act in a safe manner at all times. Reinforce these requirements to peers
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years maintenance, manufacturing, or equivalent experience demonstrating mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in the use of computers; ability to utilize computerized maintenance software
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective decision making and prioritization.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Frequent walking, standing, lifting, bending, twisting, kneeling and sitting
- Lift and/or move items up to 40 pounds; beyond will require the ability to operate lifting equipment.
What Will Put You AheadPreferred Experience:
- Technical knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical systems
- PLC and/or HVAC experience
- Skilled in the repair, operation, and maintenance of waterjets, Fadal, Haas and Mori Seiki machines is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf