Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Trouble shooting and processing of injection molding machines, robotics and vision systems.
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Technicians on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment and basic hand tools
- High School diploma or GED
Shift: Rotating 12 Hour Nights
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf