Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Finishing Technician to support production manufacturing at our Medford, WI facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Able to work with paints and solvents
- 1+ years of related experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1 year Technical Degree in related field, or 1 year completed toward an Associate’s Degree in an electro-mechanical discipline
- Associate’s Degree in electro-mechanical discipline
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf