Shipping and Receiving Clerk
What You Will Do In Your Role
This is a dual role for the shipping and receiving department. As part of the team you will contribute by accurately managing stockroom product to ensure material is available and delivered to production at the right time to contribute to on time delivery to our customers. In addition, the role will support in the shipping area to ensure accurate packaging and invoicing product in support of customer needs. This position requires use of forklifts.
Main responsibilities include:
- Unload /Load trucks using a forklift
- Enter in and receive data via warehouse management system daily.
- Inspect goods for quality, quantity, and certification match. Receive in and put-away material per PO.
- Accurately pull material, and package, label and weigh items to be shipped.
- Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped per company and customer standards.
- Work with other shipping/receiving clerks to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and goods are received in or shipped and stored properly.
- Deliver items to correct departments and store product in correct locations.
- Perform quality checks and work with quality department on non-conforming material.
- Enter proper lot numbers for traceability and perform cycle counts. May have to work with purchasing or management on any errors or issues.
- Cross-train and perform other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:Required:
- 2 Years Warehouse Experience
- Demonstrated experience solving problems using analytical and math skills
- Experience using MS Office and working in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) computer systems.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Good oral & written communication skills in English
- Must be a team player, able to multitask and work well under pressure
- High energy, self-motivated & the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- High standard of ethics and compliance
Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbsStanding Requirements:
Ability to stand for long periods of time - about 90% of the scheduled day
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Forklift operation experience preferred; we will provide certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf