Senior Process Engineer-NPI
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an experienced Senior Process Engineer to develop creative and innovative molding processes in support of our new product launches. What You
Will Do In Your Role
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing and the customer regarding the implementation of new molding programs
- Provide technical support/solutions to new manufacturing processes, manage to establish yield and throughput, and drive continuous improvement through production ramp up
- Continuously improve existing processes using design of experiments and other methods to increase efficiencies
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Keep up to date on injection molding equipment and scientific molding process technology
- Attend design meetings as part of the AQP process and provide insight and expertise regarding the tool design, capability, and part handling
- Participate in equipment installation including SAT, Process Development & IQ/OQ/PQ
- Drive pFMEA process and validation activities
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of related work experience required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Plastics Engineering preferred
- Industry experience in medical device highly preferred
- Strong and diverse technical skills in injection molding, tooling, materials, press-mounted robotics, and manufacturing preferred
- Ability to use SoildWorks to determine if tooling, equipment and part designs meet requirements preferred
- Knowledge of scientific molding, DOE, and RJG experience preferred
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf