FHR Tax Manager
FHR is hiring a Tax Manager to drive planning, compliance and position management. This resource will build a preferred partnership with the commercial, accounting, tax, treasury, legal, compliance and IT teams. A successful candidate will thrive in fast pace high-performance environment while managing multiple projects and initiatives. The FHR Tax Manager will develop specialized knowledge in motor fuels tax, VAT, income tax, tax accounting, withholding tax, transfer pricing and other relevant tax matters.
What will you do in your role:
- Liaison between tax and other capabilities (commercial, accounting, Koch tax, treasury, legal, compliance, IT)
- Applying tax technical interpretation to contemplated commercial transactions through research by engaging internal and external consultants
- Position management: Ongoing understanding, application and communication of business activity, transactions and tax technical interpretation
- Coordinating with the business and team and capabilities to understand business changes while coordinating with internal and external tax experts to explore tax optimization
- Identifying opportunities for tax optimization and coordinating with internal and external resources to execute plan
- Ensuring ETR is effectively communicated to commercial team and other capabilities, and applied appropriately in economic analysis Own (either by doing or managing outsourcing)
- US and Mexico income tax compliance, provision and estimates reviews
- Manage transfer pricing report and ensuring commercial, legal and accounting are transacting in accordance with the report
- Withholding tax review
- VAT compliance, self-assessments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of US & Mexico motor fuel tax filings ensuring accuracy and communicating results
- Coordinating FED & local excise treatment on US sales for export
- Managing all notices, audits and amendment activity
The experience you will bring:
- 4+ years experience in tax role
- Master's degree in Taxation or JD
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf