Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
Customer service representative (m/f/d) - limited contract
Molex is seeking for a Customer Service Representative. The primary purpose of this role will be to make sure that our services will be preferred in the marketplace. You will be ensuring this, by being the main point of contact for your customer and acting consistently with the Molex culture, our principles and mental models. You will innovate by continuously looking for a better, more profitable way to do business and create a win-win situation for Molex and the customer. You will put your customer first and influence operational excellence across our supply chain.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Order process management
- Relationship management; build and maintain excellent relationship with customer, Sales Team, Logistics Team and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor the order backlog and communicate with the customer; work with other relevant stakeholders in Supply Chain with the objective to meet to Customer Requested Delivery date
- Identify opportunities to offer the customer special Service Solutions
- Analysis of forecasted demand against actual orders and review with customer path forward in case of inconsistency. Coordinate relevant actions with the Supply chain, Sales Team and customer.
- Coordination of special shipping arrangements with the manufacturing locations, freight companies and European Supply chain hub
- Customer scorecard review and coordination of all required corrective action with Sales Team and the customer
- Taking part in special process improvement projects
- Coordinate customer complaints per the company guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement
- Take on any other duties as assigned by Management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Completed commercial training or university studies (Uni/FH/DH)
- 2 to 3 years commercial experience is desirable, preferably gained in a international environment
- Sense for urgency => you can set priorities and organize yourself accordingly.
- Ability to apply economic and critical thinking skills on daily basis.
- Team player; flexible mindset, ability to work in a high-pressure Business to Business environment.
- Effective communication skills, to exchange information clearly and accurately at various levels within the organization and with customers.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Very good English and German language skills – verbal and in written.Any other language is a plus
- Good PC skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- SAP knowledge is preferred, but not a must
Ready to grow? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.