- Statutory report and tax operation to ensure statutory report and full scope tax (VAT & CIT) compliance.
- Retrieve (from SAP), review and verify data to make sure statutory report and tax filing accuracy and reliabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for statutory report (preparation, support annual audit and etc.).
- Work with related team for the quarterly and Yearly Income tax filing and tax annual return or ad-hoc audit from local tax bureau.
- Prepare tax provision, quarterly update in tax provision system (OneSource). 4. Responsible for WHT filing for non-trade payment
- Prepare VAT returns, tax calculation working paper and supporting documents for monthly / quarterly tax filing.
- Prepare tax reconciliation (e.g. monthly tax accounts reconciliation, SAP Vs. customs declaration sheets reconciliation, year-end corporate tax reconciliation for tax computation).
- Support to implement tax regulation change related tax process change.
- Support to collect data and answer question raised by Corp, Koch tax, tax authority or other departments.
- Well manage the relationship with Local tax bureau / revenue department, the related government officers, internal & external auditors & parties.
- Support Corporate transfer price policy.
- Other ad-hoc assignment by management from time to time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree with Accounting related major or Semi-senior accountant or above certificate.
- CET 4 (or equivalent) above.
- Excellent SAP and Excel skill.
- Working experience in manufactory plant is required.
- 5+ years tax related working experience, including direct tax and indirect tax etc.
- Familiar with PRC tax regulations
- Strong SAP FI knowledge
- Strong communication skill
- Good team player
- Effective communication for English and Chinese
- Zero defect mentality
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPA/CTA certificate