What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the daily order fulfillment activities and drive changes to optimize the order management process
- Support new customer setup and ensure all credit settings are correctly updated in SAP
- Provide transparency on the business’ receivables performance and portfolio risk and develop partnership with commercial team on credit risk decisions
- Conduct effective customer credit review by aligning with INVISTA risk philosophy
- Support Asia Pacific business working capital strategies through superior past dues monitoring and payment term management
- Providing real time and accurate reports, like AR aging report, bank draft report to facilitate the good business decisions makings.
- Support the trade process optimization, like bank drafts, L/C, DA/DP, etc.
- Coordinate with the key stakeholders to resolve payment disputes, claim or other issues that affect customer payments
- Prepare and distribute the account statement to customers on regular basis to facilitate customers’ payment plan
- Support the customer collection process via effective communication tools to minimize the overdues and drive improvement of customer payment behavior
- Seek opportunities through innovation and digital tools for process improvement and system optimization.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2-3 years credit, accounting and/or finance experience is preferred
- Knowledge of OTC (Order-to-Cash) process
- Knowledge of the trade settlements, like: bank draft, L/C, DA/DP etc
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Good PC skills of office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Economic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and self motivation
- Bachelor degree or above major in finance/accounting/ economics / business