CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT
This opportunity has the availability to be remote from home!
Koch Global Solutions is hiring for a Cloud Security Architect who is passionate about enabling business transformation by helping our business units and cloud platform teams securely deploy workloads across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are looking for an experienced technologist with technical depth and breadth who is driven by connecting to business outcomes and delivering meaningful value to our customers. As part of the broader cybersecurity team the Cloud Security Architect will partner with other technology architects to ensure security is built into our cloud deployment and management solutions, and partner with our business units in a consulting capacity. The Cloud Security Architect will have a demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business goals, identify solutions, develop a plan, and lead implementation. The Cloud Security Architect will build knowledge across the security team in how to better secure, monitor, and respond to cybersecurity threats and incidents across our environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate or lead architecture working groups to align on standards and best practices
- Influence strategic decisions being made by the business units
- Develop reference architectures for common cloud deployment models
- Review Cloud Security Posture Management platform to identify and escalate risk – assist with plans on how to remediate
- Educate technology teams and business IT/Cybersecurity leaders on cloud capabilities, risk, and mitigation
- Assist with incident response efforts as a cloud security SME
- Act as escalation point for questions, concerns, advice in regard to cloud security
- Consult with cross-functional architects/teams to develop IT service strategies for our business customers
- Influence technology projects by representing risks and identifying mitigation opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in security (SOC, Network, Data, Endpoint)
- 3+ years of experience working in AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP
- Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts, infrastructure-as-code, and automation technologies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as part of a DevOps team building security into automated deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf