What You Will Do In Your Role
Provide Support to the Manufacturing/Operations-support Departments, such as: Measurement of Critical Dimensions, NCM Management including (RCA/CAR), Disposition of NCM.
- Maintain the NCM Log/Data in Mietrak
- Accurate and Timely disposition of NCM product
- Lead Root Cause Analysis (RCA) efforts/drive with team on top NCM concern.
- Measurement of Critical Dimensions or customer required dimensions on New and Existing Product
- Creation and maintenance of Data Sheets (First Article, C=0, etc.)
- Lead and Document Actions from Material Review Board (MRB) Team
- Print Reading/Interpretation-Assist other departments in this subject
- Communication on Metrology needs (Equipment adequate, in good condition, available quantity)
- Assess, coach, and provide feedback on proficiency and general operator performance in the areas of:Quality Absolutes, Measurement, Inspection Techniques, Accuracy and compliance
- Ensure QA materials (C=0, First Piece, Hold Tickets, etc.) Data Sheets etc. are readily available
- Direct/train others in the quality department and other operations-specific functions/roles
The Experience You Will Bring
Requirements:High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 2 Years Quality Inspection Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
What Will Put You Ahead
-5 Years Quality Inspection Experience working in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSKILLS & ABILITIES:
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf