Instrument Execution Coordinator
Are you an experienced and skilled Instrumentation Execution Coordinator seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources (FHR) has career opportunities for you in our refining business and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position is responsible for supporting the following while maintaining focus on E, H & S:
Instrumentation Reliability work
- Working as a team to continuously improve how work is identified, prepared and executed.
- Communicate and coordinate multi-craft job plans with other planners when Instrumentation is the lead craft.
- Ensure all scheduled work is ready to go with plans and parts that meet expectations.
Prioritized work execution
- Partner with Operations to understand the priority and risk with each opportunity.
- Support daily schedules and attend meetings as needed to allocate resources with prioritized work.
- Coordinate resources to support daily and long-term reliability needs.
- Provide cost estimates as needed / requested.
- Develop / review job scopes on new, unusual or critical jobs with engineering.
Long-term equipment reliability
- Assure FHR specifications and standards are followed throughout planning / scoping process.
- Coordinate vendor support for onsite support as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
Must have one of the following:
- Two year degree in Process / System Control and / or Instrumentation.
- 5 years equivalent work experience specific to Process / System Control and / or Instrumentation.
Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office 365 and ability to adapt with company applications.
Previous work experience in field maintenance or project management.
Related industrial work experience.
Ability to support TA and unplanned events
Ability to work outside in various types of weather conditions
Climbing at heights up to 200 feet
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf