Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars.
You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives.
We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve, and transform ourselves to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Investigate technical solutions for the automotive industry
- Define system architecture & concepts for new vehicle connectivity platforms
- Design and develop software/firmware for next generation vehicle connectivity platforms
- Provide technical support to internal teams and customers to debug and resolve software issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or a closely related field
- 3+ years of experience in software and/or firmware development for MCU based embedded systems
- Experience in firmware/software development for embedded systems with expertise in C, C++ programming and scripting languages
- Automotive systems experience
- Team player with good analytical skills
- Good English communications skills
- Define software project scope, deliverables, and team requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in device driver software development
- Project experience with Yocto is required
- Experience in working with NXP i.MX family of processors & BSP is a plus
- Experience in RTOS, Linux OS, GL will be beneficial