What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible to improve the simulation ability of small signal circuit.
- Participate in product SPEC definition and involve in determination of product design plan.
- Lead high speed circuit design and simulation research (S parameter, EMI, impedance matching etc).
- Review hardware related development documentation, ensure the correctness and standardization.
- Contribute to solve technical difficulties of team.
- Provide advanced training for junior or neonatal engineers.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years hardware design experience.
- Familiar with Transceiver’s development and production process.
- Skilled use of hardware development tools including schematic, layout and simulation etc.
- Familiar with analog and digital circuit design and optical communication theory.
- Strong ability of circuit analysis and simulation, familiar with PCB layout.
- Good communication skills, high sense of responsibility and good organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the hardware design of Transceiver.
- Good English ability in reading, speaking and writing.