Do you like taking on new challenges? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If so, we would like to hear from you! Our Georgia-Pacific Gypsum facility in Savannah, GA is seeking motivated and safety-oriented individuals to join our team as Production Operators. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for compliance, safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. If you possess a positive work ethic and a willingness to learn, then we are interested in learning more about you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Preparing units of product for shipping
- Operating equipment to expected performance levels
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Relieving operator positions for breaks
- Sorting product to ensure quality is maintained
- Adhering to all plant environment, health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to work eight (8) to twelve (12) hour shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts
- Willing and able to work around dust, grease, oil and other chemical substances
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting and stooping for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- One (1) year of manufacturing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Minimum of one (1) year heavy-load forklift experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf