Flint Hills Resources is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their team at their Biofuels plant in Fairmont, NE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading, developing and mentoring the operations team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop, mentor, and train operations employees on key operating fundamentals to ensure complaint, reliable operation of an ethanol facility with a newly constructed protein recovery process
- Lead and foster a safety culture that values risk identification and personal ownership, through a principle-based approach
- Identify production improvement opportunities and collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and execute a plan
- Identify and implement measures to ensure the team is meeting production goals
- Active member of Site Leadership team, assisting in growth and success of the facility
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of experience in operations within a chemical process environment OR Junior Military Officer qualified as an Engineering, Signal, or Ordnance professional with leadership, management, or command experiences, and who has the willingness to commit to learning new technically complex industry
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Valid and current driver's license
- Experience in Biofuels
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Fermentation and distillation process experience
- High School Diploma or GED
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf