Manager, Business Analytics
Phillips Medisize is looking for a Manager of Business Analytics to lead the analysis and development of metrics to guide growth initiatives, understand sources of profit, and identify opportunities for improvement across the business. The position will connect business needs to data management requirements and work with cross functional leaders to drive change in data management practices. We are seeking a strategic minded individual with the ability to frame multi-faceted decisions and alternatives, communicate complex ideas, and synthesize complex analyses into meaningful, actionable insights for executive-level audiences. If you are looking for a new challenge with a dynamic team, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Manager of Business Analytics role will have the opportunity to support the growth with responsibilities that include:
- Aligning Phillips-Medisize analytics capabilities with Molex's enterprise wide initiatives
- Analyze financial and operational datasets to develop profitability/optimization recommendations
- Query/manipulate database systems using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, R, etc. to generate strategic insights and ongoing reporting
- Work with Commercial and Operations functions to leverage data for improved decision-support and strategy-setting
- Support organization’s transition to new ERP system by ensuring key business analytical needs are met through new IT solutions
- Support point-of-view development on new markets, product segments, and capabilities
- Support Commercial Excellence team through analysis and execution of initiatives
- Work with various stakeholders within the organization to identify opportunities to leverage data and statistical methods to drive business solutions
- Liaison with offshore analytics team to support advanced tool development
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or another quantitative degree
- Project management experience involving cross-functional teams and the ability to lead projects with limited guidance
- Experience with finance and accounting fundamentals
- Experience preparing and presenting materials for senior management led business reviews
- Experience with data analysis / visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (such as SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, R, etc.)
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Master’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a field such as Management Consulting, Internal/Business Strategy, Business Analytics
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience working with manufacturing, medical device or technology-related organizations
- Experience with key business levers including pricing and product portfolio optimization
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf