Director, Marketing - Medical
Phillips Medisize is seeing an experienced Director of Marketing - Medical to lead a team whose responsibility is to define, develop, implement and track strategic plans for the Drug Delivery, Diagnostics and Medtech markets in support of the Division’s vision.
Our ideal candidate has a strong commercial excellence and economic thinking mindset, demonstrated expertise and success in the target product/market, and the ability to develop, implement and effectively communicate vision and strategy across all levels of the organization.
We are seeking a decision-making and action-oriented leader that will motivate and engage others toward the accomplishment of goals. If this describes you and you're ready to take your career to the next level, consider joining our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Using the established product strategy frameworks, create a strategic plan for the assigned product and/or markets, that identifies the critical commercial requirements for profitable growth at above industry average performance. This includes establishing a differentiation strategy, marketing communications plan, sales collateral, focus account efforts, product strategy and pricing.
- Integrate and connect with various functions across the organization to best leverage the full breadth of capabilities to support profit growth plans
- Ensure divisional/company support in relation to capex, resources and capabilities required for successful execution of our business plans
- Regularly communicate progress against plan, quickly and appropriately addressing and escalating issues
- Continually learn about the market dynamics and customer landscape including a strong knowledge of the competition and our differentiated position
- Collaborate with Corporate Business Development with input on potential M&A targets that support our Point of View (PoV)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in the customer base
- Proactively identify opportunities to support the sales team with market and or product expertise to grow pipeline and maximize NBA potential
- Embrace the Role of the Supervisor to create and maintain a high performing and engaged commercial team, providing 360 degree feedback, coaching and performance management as necessary to maximize the long term contribution of the team
- Demonstrate strong organization skills to anticipate, plan, organize and monitor project plans and workload
- Use sales skills that demonstrate the ability to successfully build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally, and negotiate win-win solutions that create mutual benefit
- Champion and effectively apply the Market Based Management philosophy
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of successful marketing/commercial experience in the Healthcare or Life Science industry
- Previous leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%, both domestically and internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA strongly preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf