Senior Maintenance Technician
Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking a Senior Maintenance Technician on First (1st) Shift to ensure all molding, processing, and assembly automation equipment as well as building and grounds are maintained for peak efficiency, reliability and appearance, to produce quality product and minimize production downtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support our continued growth by installing, setting up and troubleshooting injection molding machines, auxiliary and assembly equipment
- Apply expertise to diagnose equipment malfunctions through use of proper test equipment and consistent problem solving methods
- Play a key role in maintaining up time and OEE of all our facility equipment by ensuring preventative and predictive maintenance schedules are completed timely
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System for internal and regulatory compliance
- Participate in problem solving and process improvement project teams on existing and new equipment to facilitate a successful installation and efficiency improvements
- Perform maintenance & repair on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- Perform maintenance & repair on HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
- Are a Safety Champion to ensure full adherence to all OSHA and Phillips-Medisize safety regulations and guidelines, and reinforce these requirements to peers including:
- Machine guarding
The Experience You Will Bring
5+ years of directly related maintenance and repair experience on a variety of manufacturing machines and equipment
- 5+ years experience troubleshooting and problem solving on a variety of machines, automation and robotics
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Effective organization and time management skills to manager both scheduled preventive maintenance tasks as well as unplanned repairs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and problem solving specifically on injection molding machines
- Managing preventive maintenance process in MRP or ERP systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf