Senior Software Engineer - Optical Solutions
Molex is a leading provider of optical communication components, intelligent modules and subsystems.We are currently building our in-house Engineering team and are looking for a top-tier talented Senior Software Engineer to contribute to our fast paced and dynamic business of optical network module, circuit pack and subsystem.
What you will do in your role.
- Develop a robust and high performance NOS and SDN controller in full software development lifecycle including designing, implementing, and testing.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively involved in technical discussion/presentation and provide input to other members from hardware, optical module and system engineering teams.
- Engage and collaborate with third party and open source software projects and participate in relevant conferences (OFC, TIP, ONS, etc).
- Customer interaction including RFQ/RFP responses and pre/post sale customer support.
The experience you will bring.
- 5+ years experience in C programming in embedded Linux network industry
- 2+ years experience in SDN related software development
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf