Infrastructure Analyst, IT
The IT Analyst provides both onsite and remote support to our users in the Asia region. Based at our Yinglon Site, with occasional travel to other sites in Shanghai Region. This is a hands-on technical role that includes direct ownership of site IT Infrastructure including Network, Wireless, Mobile, and End-User compute devices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Day to Day Service Delivery for IT Infrastructure (Servers, Client hardware, Print and Network equipment) to our users.
- Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised by our users. You will need to identify; prioritize and action all received tasks and incidents.
- Implement new solutions and initiatives as well as improving and maintaining existing systems.
- Document and maintain configuration for the design, configuration, routines, processes and tools.
- In addition to your technical work, you will provide advice and coaching to our customers to ensure that they feel confident and comfortable using the IT resources available.
The Experience You Will Bring
- English language skills.
- Previous experience held in an IT Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst role.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with personnel from different teams within the company.
- Strong skills diagnosing and resolving connectivity and hardware based incidents.
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft Server & Desktop operating systems.
- Exposure to VMware virtualization technologies
- The ability to work proactively with good planning and organization skills.
- A suitable level of technical knowledge for Microsoft, Apple and networking technologies.
- Excellent customer handling and inter-personal skills, and the ability to cope with change and adapt quickly.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.