Georgia-Pacific is seeking Logistic Coordinators for our Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products Distribution Centers located in Portland, OR. This position is responsible for coordinating the day to day activities in the shipping and receiving offices, including providing customer service to the truck drivers. Day and night shifts are required for this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who is flexible and can adapt to change quickly. If that sounds like you, apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide customer service to the truck drivers, providing them with the appropriate paperwork and instructing them on where to park their trailers
- Greet and check in visitors
- Accurately process shipping paperwork
- Dispatch work to the forklift drivers on the warehouse floor
- Managing the workload of incoming and outgoing freight
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Data entry experience
- 10-key by touch experience
- Willing and able to work any shift to include variable start times, nights, overtime, weekends and holidays
What Will Put You Ahead
- One or more years of office/clerical experience
- Experience in warehousing, transportation, or inventory control
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf