Sales Analyst - Building Products
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst to join our Gypsum team in Atlanta, GA. This position will interact directly with Gypsum sales associates and customers supporting creation and maintenance of customer inventive programs and payment plans. The position will be responsible for rebate tracking and reporting as well as analysis at the direction of the sales management team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with Regional Business Managers to create sales incentive programs for key customers to influence customer behavior
- Manage assigned set of customers from rebate program set-up through payment approval
- Maintain customer profiles and program amendments throughout the life of the contract
- Assist regional business managers in the sending and signed completion of Rebate Agreements Testing automation of manual processes and implementation of new technologies
- Tracking of rebate processing and reporting through scorecard metrics
- Analysis of progress towards volume-based targets and program effectiveness Reconciliation of rebate system accruals and general ledger balances Interacting with customers on rebate related inquiries
- Serve as a challenge partner for the commercial sales team using the Decision-Making Framework (DMF)
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4-5 objective, non-comparable requirements are recommended
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel (V-look up, Pivot Tables)
- Experience accurately presenting data in a clear and concise format
- Experience managing/prioritizing tasks by value and follow up with timely resolution
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, Finance or Sales Management
- 2+ years of customer service, accounting, account management, or analytical experience in a business to business environment
- Experience communicating ideas the team and management
- Experience writing basic SQL queries including use of selects and joins & ODBC connections and executions within Excel worksheets
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf