HR Generalist (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
This is fixed - term contract.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Arrange training & development initiatives
- Provide support to colleagues in various HR related topics such as leaves, overtime, etc,
- Point of contact in Italy for the recruiting agencies with respect to salary & hourly workers
- Recruiting activities for the 3 Italian locations
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Create and distribute internal communications
- VTA Administrator
- Collaboration with the health and safety department keeping also an updated track of mandatory trainings
- Collaboration with the company doctor
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs (disciplinary matters, investigations, etc)
- Advancing MBM culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1 year by an HR office
- ADP platform knowledge will be a plus
- English language knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to prioritizetasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.Flexibility.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.