Operation Excellence Leader
Drive overall operation efficiency of the manufacturing plant as part of Anlon site leadership team and report directly to Anlon plant manager. Drive innovations in Operation area, collect all improvement ideas and programs and oversee implementation to improve Operation efficiency. It required some fiber, chemical processing knowledge to make good decision and strategy planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive corporate culture in the organization to align with the corporate requirement.
- Uphold and maintain high standards and drive good behavior culture in the organization to achieve excellent performance.
- Drive overall operation efficiency and innovations by consistently challenging the organization what good looks like.
- Seeking new improvement idea through professional analysis and collecting improvement ideas from the whole organization.
- Prioritize programs by applying trade mentality and ensure sufficient resources to execute the programs to capture biggest opportunities.
- Develop good working relationship with other support capability functions, corporate team and business team to achieve the plant goals.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years of manufacturing leadership experience, chemical fiber industry would be a plus.
- Leadership experience in driving organization optimization and process a competency in own field of expertise with systematic and strategic thinking process.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking of English language.
- Strong compliance oversight in the area of EHS and non EHS areas.
- Good cross-functional communication skill