If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your input and knowledge, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. At Georgia-Pacific, we won’t just offer you a job, we’ll offer you a career that will allow you to grow and innovate as an individual.
Georgia-Pacific is currently searching for skilled Manufacturing Technicians for our Green Bay facility on Packerland Drive. This position would work a 12-hour rotating shift (6:30-6:30) on a 2-2-3 schedule with Friday/Saturday/Sunday as the weekend. Switching from days to nights and nights to days every two weeks with the flexibility to trade shifts with coworkers. Starting wages are flexible based on experience.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setting up, operating, and/or tending machines to perform a variety of functions, such as rewinding, folding, printing, gluing, wrapping, boxing, or stacking of paper goods
- Meeting daily production standards
- Inspecting product to ensure quality standards are met
- Performing preventive maintenance and basic machine repair
- Adhering to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift
The Experience You Will Bring
One (1) year or more experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Willing and able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, to include rotating, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work around dust, oil, grease, chemicals and other substances
- Willing and able to use hand tools to include but not limited to: wire/band cutters, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and tape measure
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience utilizing computerized machinery in a production environment
- Experience working in converting
- Previous experience working a rotating shift
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment
- Prior forklift experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf